What is ATAP and its benefits?
The Australian Tourism Accreditation Program (ATAP) is a business development program applicable for any business that services visitors. It is designed to enable tourism businesses to develop and improve their business systems and focus on continuous improvement. ATAP is a program of VTIC (the Victoria Tourism Industry Council).
- Improved business performance and product/service quality
- Improved reputation in the tourism marketplace
- Consumer confidence
- A head start on your Victorian Tourism Awards submission
- A competitive advantage over non-accredited businesses
What’s in it for my business?
- Access to business support tools and templates
- Use of the ATAP accreditation logo
- Marketing materials including accreditation certificate
- Website listing on trustthetick.com.au
- Discounted listing on visitvictoria.com
Contact ATAP Victoria