What is the Off Peak Wedding Guide?
The newly created website www.offpeakweddings.com.au is home to ideas, stories and our flagship digital magazine: Off Peak Weddings - Getting hitched your way. The digital magazine will be sent out quarterly to Yarra Ranges Tourism’s existing websites, social media channels, PR networks and consumer database of more than 20,000 contacts. Our team is concurrently building exclusive Off Peak Weddings channels on Facebook and Instagram, a direct mail database and regularly uploading fresh content to the new website to achieve a focused servicing proposition to this growing and diverse market.
The magazine and website will feature a range of partner and guest articles, tips and advice that highlights Yarra Valley and Dandenong Ranges Off Peak Weddings partners. Most importantly, there will be a dedicated directory.
Why an Off Peak Wedding Guide?
Did you know that 50% of all weddings occur on just 32 days of the year and they are all Saturdays? That means more than 330 days every year offer the potential for new wedding-related business.
With its food and wine, fabulous views and dreamy venues, the Yarra Valley and Dandenong Ranges is the perfect destination. Off Peak Weddings is positioned to capture the hearts of a ‘new’ style of couple – the later in life wedding, second wedding or renewal of vows, LGBTIQ and anyone looking for smaller, more intimate celebrations, during the week at any time of the year.
Who should get involved?
- Wedding services suppliers throughout the Dandenong Ranges and Yarra Valley – both traditional and unique
- Anyone keen to expand their offer in new and emerging wedding market segments
- Creative operators keen to explore new markets especially in identified off-peak periods (seasonal and mid-week)
What marketing support will be provided?
- Distribution of digital magazine
- Dedicated 'Off Peak Wedding Facebook and Instagram pages with regular content updates every week
- Dedicated website
- Services directory
- Trade fair exposure – local and national (2019 / 2020)
- Shared blog content on other key influencer socials
- Key influencer program, with targeted activity in Chinese market
- Exposure and shared content via existing Yarra Valley and Dandenong Ranges website and social media channels
- Consumer eDM quarterly
- Media releases – local, national and international markets
- Gain access to new and growing market segments and demographics
- Be part of an initiative that is being driven by Yarra Ranges Tourism
- Position your business or service in a new segment
- Establish local network connections
- Opportunity to be featured in blogs and articles
- Expand usage of existing infrastructure
- Build a stronger profile in the growing market
How can you get involved?
Simply become a partner by completing the form on our website.