What is the Off Peak Wedding Guide?
A dedicated website www.offpeakweddings.com.au is home to ideas, stories and our flagship digital magazine: Off Peak Weddings - Getting Hitched Your Way. The digital magazine is sent out quarterly to Yarra Ranges Tourism’s existing websites, social media channels, PR networks and consumer database of more than 20,000 contacts. Our team has been built Off Peak Weddings channels on Facebook and Instagram, a direct mail database and is regularly uploading fresh content to achieve a focused servicing proposition to this growing and diverse market.
The magazine and website feature a range of partner and guest articles, tips and advice that highlights Yarra Valley and Dandenong Ranges Off Peak Weddings partners with a dedicated directory for direct enquiries.
Why an Off Peak Wedding Guide?
Did you know that 50% of all weddings occur on just 32 days of the year and they are all Saturdays? That means more than 330 days every year offer the potential for new wedding-related business.
With its food and wine, fabulous views and dreamy venues, the Yarra Valley and Dandenong Ranges is the perfect destination. Off Peak Weddings is positioned to capture the hearts of a ‘new’ style of couple – the later in life wedding, second wedding or renewal of vows, LGBTIQ and anyone looking for smaller, more intimate celebrations, during the week at any time of the year.
Readership of the Off Peak Weddings digital magazine is more than 5,000 people per annum.
Who should be involved?
- Wedding services suppliers throughout the Dandenong Ranges and Yarra Valley – both traditional and unique
- Anyone keen to expand their offer in new and emerging wedding market segments
- Creative operators keen to explore new markets especially in identified off-peak periods (seasonal and mid-week)
What marketing support will be provided?
- Distribution of digital magazine
- Dedicated 'Off Peak Wedding Facebook and Instagram pages with regular content updates every week
- Dedicated website
- Services directory
- Trade fair exposure – local and national
- Shared blog content on other key influencer socials
- Key influencer program
- Exposure and shared content via existing Yarra Valley and Dandenong Ranges website and social media channels
- Consumer eDM quarterly
- Media releases – local, national and international markets
- Local network connection with over 60 Off Peak Weddings Partners
- Gain access to new and growing market segments and demographics
- Be part of an initiative that is being driven by Yarra Ranges Tourism
- Position your business or service in a new segment
- Establish local network connections
- Build a stronger regional profile in the growing market
- Be featured in blogs and articles -each partner business will have a real wedding article on the website
- 2 social media posts per season- max 8 per year Provide details for OPW Social Media Post
- 2 special deals per season- promoted in the Special Deals Page, in consumer eDMs and via FB mentions Add a special deal
- 1 partner mention in a seasonal eMagazine
- Listing in the Weddings Supplier and Venue Directory
What does an Off Peak Weddings Partnership Cost?
Just $395 valid until 30 June 2022. To take advantage of these subsidised marketing opportunities with direct enquiries and no commission, you just need to be located in the Yarra Valley & Dandenong Ranges or provide wedding services to venues in the region.
How can you get involved?
Simply become an Off Peak Weddings partner business by completing this form
Already a Yarra Ranges Tourism or Trade Partner?
Then you can have a separate weddings profile with access to all of the above benefits for additional $250 Complete this form